Insite LMS is used in 6,000+ projects worldwide.
Creating Construction Site Diaries with Insite LMS Is Easy
1. Document Site Activities Via App
- document site activities directly via app on smartphone, tablet a.s.o.
- attach pictures, voice messages, text notes
- centrally store information in Insite LMS
All issues can be documented directly where they occur. You simply grab your cell phone and launch the app. The app can be used, for example, to capture photos, voice notes and annotations. Data is stored centrally in Insite LMS, the proven cloud solution for construction site management. All the information can subsequently be used for construction site diaries, reports, construction progress documentation, project collaboration, project management and project documentation.
2. Generate Daily Log Within Seconds
- generate report at the push of a button
- clear, structured and consistent
- automatic pre-filling & manual adjustments
With Insite LMS, construction site diaries can be generated at the end of the day at the push of a button. The reports are automatically pre-populated with all relevant information on deviations, material use, or installation progress/construction progress a.s.o.
3. Distribute Construction Site Diary
- real-time availability of reports and information
- reliable communication & swift collaboration
- high data security
Excellent internal communication: Daily logs and all information used for them are stored centrally in Insite LMS. Depending on internal processes and user privileges, reports can be available to relevant stakeholders in real time.
Interested? Let's get in touch!
Get to know the field-proven industrial construction management solution Insite LMS right now! Did you know that our services also comprise consulting & process optimization, implementation & roll-out, training & support?
Why use Insite LMS when creating daily logs?
|Analog construction site diary||Digital construction site diary|
|Advantage||Can be used without a software solution.||All relevant project information is available at the push of a button in a professional construction site diary - device-independent, digital, secure.|
|Effort||Often time-consuming, low efficiency.
Merging distributed analog sources and digital information (e.g. images of digital cameras) is usually tedious and generates unnecessary multiple efforts.
|Digital construction site diary at the push of a button.
Pre-filled reports are generated automatically without multiple efforts.
|Quality||Significant variations in data quality||A consistent high quality of daily logs is maintained: All relevant information is centrally available in the cloud and is automatically filled in the appropriate templates.|
|Data security||Significant risk of data loss
Data is often available on paper (loose slips of paper), backup is difficult.
|Strong data security due to cloud solution - servers in European data centers.|
Why it pays to switch to a digital solution
The creation of a construction site diary, it is normally an unpleasant but necessary activity. If you want to use your scarce time wisely, you should consider switching to digital solutions.
The advantages are obvious:
- During the day, data such as deviation documentation, material tracking and construction progress tracking are continuously stored in Insite LMS. This data acts as digital building blocks for reports.
- With these building blocks, the digital entry into the construction site diary is automatically pre-filled.
- The result: less time spent and less proneness to errors while maintaining high quality.
What information is recorded in the construction site diary?
Examples of information included in the construction site diary (Daily Log):
- Object name
- Weather conditions
- Installation progress
- Building incidents
- Use of personnel
- Use of materials
- Material deliveries
- Facts about the construction site
Why use Insite LMS for Daily Logs?
- Insite LMS is the all-in-one solution for the professional digital management of industrial construction sites.
- It allows all relevant processes to be documented and managed easily and securely.
During the day, construction progress, deviations, material flow, and resource usage are documented directly on the construction site using a smartphone and stored in Insite LMS. Photos, comments and descriptions can be conveniently recorded during walk-throughs using the Insite LMS app on your cell phone. Data is stored centrally in the system (cloud). Without any additional effort, daily logs can be generated at the end of working days. Reports are automatically pre-filled with all relevant information and contain the corresponding photos, deviations and details. Manual adjustments are also possible. Daily logs and other reports may also be formatted professionally in the customer's corporate design.
Digital Site in Action
Download now: White paper with Top interview and 3 Expert Tips
- How to manage 1,000 users and 90 companies
- Senior site manager from ANDRITZ AG in an in-depth interview
- With 3 expert tips for digitizing construction sites
- Best practice: implementing construction site software