You Can Build on Us!
We will be happy to be of service to you and consult you on how to digitalize your projects. We incorporate our experience from more than 6,000 completed projects.
And the good news is that we have developed Insite LMS, the platform for industrial construction, in collaboration with global players in plant and mechanical engineering. As a result, the platform does exactly what users need in their day-to-day work on the construction site and in the back offices. From manufacturing to installation.
What we are known for:
- well-coordinated team of experts with construction site experience
- extensive customer references
- well-proven process
- true know-how, no digitalization blah-blah
Benefit from our Experience
INSITE IT offers you a tailor-made solution according to your requirements:
- non-binding initial meeting & app presentation
- consulting, potential analysis & process optimization
- implementation based on best-practice scenarios
- integration into existing tool landscape
- support in day-to-day business
How to Digitize Construction Sites
- After a non-binding initial meeting and a presentation of the app, we discuss for which use cases you want to try Insite LMS in practice in a test phase.
- This test phase usually lasts around three months. During this time, you gain practical experience and see how the platform supports your teams in the projects.
- Then you decide whether you want to continue using Insite LMS in the future. We would be happy to get started together with you!
If you digitize your projects, you can profit from the digitalization right from the start. We are convinced of that. We would be happy to tell you how this works in a personal conversation.
Best Practice Guide
Digitalizing Industrial Construction: Guide With 9+1 Practical Tips - Download Now!
- Expert insights from 6,000+ projects
- Get to know the 3 pillars of digitization
- How to get started!