Insite LMS is used in 6,000+ projects worldwide.
Transport Management for Industrial Construction: Insite LMS!
1. Register Deliveries in Advance
- Register packages using a standardized workflow
- Centrally register deliveries
- Use automatically generated barcodes & packing lists
- Release routines
- Tracking of deliveries
Know where - before arrival at the construction site: Using Insite LMS, deliveries can be pre-registered, labelled, centrally recorded in the system, and tracked during transport. This sheds light on all transport-related issues and minimizes the number of manual data entries.
2. Simple Onboarding of Suppliers and Manufacturers
- Easily integrate suppliers, packagers, and logistics partners
- Suppliers: use standardized package registration via e-mail & automatic generation of packing lists
- Packers: pack, repack - warehouse and shipment management
- Pre-information about planned deliveries & delivery status
Deliveries are recorded at an early stage. Insite LMS, the proven construction site management software, generates all required transport documents including QR codes for tracking the packages.
3. Transport Information at the Push of a Button
- Track deliveries
- Convenient app - centralized data storage
- Documentation, reports, dashboards
Worldwide deliveries to construction sites can be conveniently tracked via Insite LMS. In addition, the all-in-one app allows documenting deliveries and managing defects including the necessary documentation (photographs, comments).
Digital Site in Action
Download now: White paper with Top interview and 3 Expert Tips
- How to manage 1,000 users and 90 companies
- Senior site manager from ANDRITZ AG in an in-depth interview
- With 3 expert tips for digitizing construction sites
- Best practice: implementing construction site software