Insite LMS is used in 6,000+ projects worldwide.
How Digital Materials Management via Insite LMS Makes your Day-to-Day Construction Work Easier
With Insite LMS, project teams rely on the professional solution for materials management in industrial plant construction. Managers and project teams bring materials management and site logistics under their control. Pre-registered deliveries are handled conveniently via QR codes or RFID tags and smartphone scans. Using Insite LMS, you always know which deliveries are coming. In addition, you eliminate tiresome multiple data entries. Insite LMS is particularly specialized in pipeline construction (parts list tracking & buildability analyses) and steel construction management (comprehensive planning options).
1. Materials Management: Goods Receipt - Knowing What and When will be Delivered
- Integration with ERP or Insite LMS Direct supplier process
- Know all delivery data in advance
- Documented container inventory
Deliveries can be pre-registered via Insite LMS. This way, all delivery information is available to the project team in advance. If packing was done via Insite LMS, photos of the container contents are already available. This way, you know in advance what unloading equipment is needed.
2. Acceptance of Goods, Inspection & Checks via app - Materials Management via App
- Easy acceptance of goods via app: barcode scan
- Convenient deviation management + photo documentation
- Storage location management & GPS position
- Reports & signatures
Relying on Insite LMS, materials management becomes consistent and convenient. Upon arrival at the construction site, deliveries are easily recorded via the app (on a cell phone or tablet). The QR code on the respective packages is scanned. Any defects can be conveniently recorded and documented via the same app.
3. Standardized Withdrawal Process in Materials Management
- Material reservations & removal via app
- At the push of a button: documentation, reports, dashboards
- Centralized, up-to-date stock information
As soon as material is needed for installation, the material is requested by the construction team using Insite LMS. Once materials are ordered in Insite LMS, they are reserved. At the time of retrieval from the storage location, stock quantity is reduced accordingly. All operations are digitally documented and available for reports, dashboards, and queries at any time.
Digital Site in Action
Download now: White paper with Top interview and 3 Expert Tips
- How to manage 1,000 users and 90 companies
- Senior site manager from ANDRITZ AG in an in-depth interview
- With 3 expert tips for digitizing construction sites
- Best practice: implementing construction site software