You have big plans?
We have the platform for you.
- professional plant construction software
- easy to use, efficient, fast set-up
- more time for the essentials
- developed by constructions pros
- real know-how, no blah blah
Cloud Solution for Large-scale Projects
Choose Insite LMS if you want the best solution for digitalizing industrial plant construction. The platform is specialized on large-scale projects. Being a proven cloud solution, Insite LMS is in productive use on major construction sites in more than 80 countries world-wide.
Insite LMS: Achieving More in Industrial Plant Construction
One Platform for a Wide Range of Construction Processes
As a proven logistics, materials, and site management system, Insite LMS covers the entire supply chain, enabling project managers and team members to accomplish numerous tasks digitally on-site. The module-based platform provides functionality for manufacturing monitoring, logistics, site management, installation tracking, material management, task management, deviation management, tool management and time tracking. Thus, project teams will have more time for the essentials: building and their construction projects’ quality.
With Insite LMS, construction managers and construction teams can manage material, logistics, and plant construction processes efficiently. All parties involved manage their projects more easily than ever before. Insite LMS, that means:
- managing construction sites in a simple, digital, and sustainable way
- eliminating paper and Excel list chaos
- using real-time project information
- creating reports at the push of a button
- reducing idle time
- having more time for essential tasks
- material, logistics and site management completely under control well under control
- one user-friendly app for the entire construction site
Certification and Data Protection
For INSITE IT, data protection and data security are of highest priority. Insite LMS is operated using the ISO-certified cloud computing service "Microsoft Windows Azure". Microsoft Windows Azure conforms to the cloud compliance guidelines. Regular certifications and audits by independent institutions confirm the high quality, security and service standards with which information security is ensured. All data is hosted in the EU.