Insite LMS: SOC2 Certified Cloud Soluion
One Platform for a Wide Range of Construction Processes
As a proven logistics, materials, and site management system, Insite LMS covers the entire supply chain, enabling project managers and team members to accomplish numerous tasks digitally on-site. The module-based platform provides functionality for manufacturing monitoring, logistics, site management, installation tracking, material management, task management, deviation management, tool management and time tracking. Thus, project teams will have more time for the essentials: building and their construction projects’ quality.
With Insite LMS, construction managers and construction teams can manage material, logistics, and plant construction processes efficiently. All parties involved manage their projects more easily than ever before. Insite LMS, that means:
- managing construction sites in a simple, digital, and sustainable way
- eliminating paper and Excel list chaos
- using real-time project information
- creating reports at the push of a button
- reducing idle time
- having more time for essential tasks
- material, logistics and site management completely under control well under control
- one user-friendly app for the entire construction site
SOC 2 Certification and Data Protection
At INSITE IT, data protection and data security are top priorities. As an AICPA SOC 2® certified cloud solution, Insite LMS complies with all relevant Trust Service Principles on security, availability, integrity, confidentiality and privacy.
The ISO-certified cloud computing service "Microsoft Windows Azure" is used to operate Insite LMS, which adheres to all cloud compliance guidelines. Regular certifications and audits by independent institutions confirm the high quality, security and service standards with which information security is ensured. All data is hosted in the EU.
Explore popular articles about the digitalization of industrial construction sites, best practice in plant construction and Insite LMS.
Digital Site in Action
Download now: White paper with Top interview and 3 Expert Tips
- How to manage 1,000 users and 90 companies
- Senior site manager from ANDRITZ AG in an in-depth interview
- With 3 expert tips for digitizing construction sites
- Best practice: implementing construction site software