Insite LMS is used in 6,000+ projects worldwide.
Construction Site Documentation with Insite LMS is that easy
Project managers are well aware of this: Construction site documentation is one of the most important to-dos in everyday work. Quite often, this means searching through paper piles, folders, e-mail attachments, photos on various storage locations, and last not least manually formatting Excel and Word documents. Sounds tedious? It is. But it doesn't have to be! Try Insite LMS, if you want to master construction projects.
1. Construction Site Documentation via App
- eliminate paper, list and file chaos
- capture all information directly via app
- central & legally secure storage
Take photos on your cell phone or tablet using the Insite LMS app. Add photos, videos, audio comments, notes, attachments, cross-references, descriptions, and responsibilities.
2. Creating Nonconformities, Construction Site Diaries and Reports at the Push of a Button
- create deviations and NCRs within seconds
- use pre-filled reports & construction site diaries
- use data securely stored in the cloud
All construction site documentation can be seamlessly reused from the cloud for reports, deviations and construction diaries. This way, project teams no longer waste time searching, merging, preparing and storing information on loose slips of paper, computers or in emails.
3. Using Real-Time Information & Collaboration Features
- real-time tracking (e.g., cost of solution)
- dashboards - informed decisions
- collaboration: digital signatures, tasks, deadlines etc.
Use centrally stored information. Generate pre-filled reports. Obtain real-time understanding of what's happening on your sites at any time. Track costs associated with tasks.
Interested? Let's get in touch!
Get to know the field-proven industrial construction management solution Insite LMS right now! Did you know that our services also comprise consulting & process optimization, implementation & roll-out, training & support?
Analog vs. Digital Construction Site Documentation Via Insite LMS
|Construction Site Documentation without digital solution||Construction Site Documentation digitally via Insite LMS|
- multiple sources e.g., paper, notes, folders, digital cameras, smartphones, and hard drives
- multiple data entry
|- only few clicks required
- capture all info digitally via app directly at the construction site
- central cloud storage
- reuse of data
|Traceability & Security||- fluctuating
- Information on paper
- data transfer error-prone and costly
|- full traceability
- pre-filled reports from data stored centrally in the system
- central, secure data storage in the cloud
- traceable documentation via images, annotations, notes, attachments, links
|Information Flow||- no end-to-end digital process: information gathering is time-consuming
- error prone, multiple entries & media disruptions.
- time-delayed communication and heavy use of e-mail
|- real-time information at the push of a button
- information in real-time for all authorized project members worldwide (directly in the system)
Construction Site Documentation: Why this Digital Solution is the Right Choice for you
Project managers are required to adequately document all defects and deviations. Without a digital solution, this documentation process is tedious, burdensome and holds potential for errors.
Construction site documentation is made efficient thanks to Insite LMS, the professional platform for industrial construction sites.
- It optimally supports construction site teams in documenting and storing all relevant occurrences securely and centrally.
- Using one reliable app, images, notes, attachments and links are conveniently recorded on the cell phone directly during the site visit.
- All necessary reports, such as site diaries or defects, can be created from this at the touch of a button.
Digital Site in Action
Download now: White paper with Top interview and 3 Expert Tips
- How to manage 1,000 users and 90 companies
- Senior site manager from ANDRITZ AG in an in-depth interview
- With 3 expert tips for digitizing construction sites
- Best practice: implementing construction site software