INSITE IT is an Austrian software company founded in 2012. The company is headquartered in Linz (AT). Florian Altmann, MSc, and Andreas Simader, BSc, LL.B., proven experts in digitalization in industrial construction, are managing the company. The platform Insite LMS is used in over 6,000 industrial construction projects in more than 80 countries worldwide.
Product: Insite LMS – The Platform for Industrial Construction
Insite LMS digitizes logistics, materials, and construction site management in a practical, proven, secure and fast way. Data, paper and list chaos on construction sites are now a thing of the past!
Insite LMS was specifically developed for the requirements of plant engineers.
- logistics, materials, and site management system for managing entire supply chain
- intuitive all-in-one app that also works offline
- recommended by plant construction practitioners
- cloud-based, field-proven, and reliable solution
- fast set-up
The platform works on all major operating systems (Android, Apple iOS, Microsoft Windows, web browsers) and devices (cell phones, tablets, laptops, desktop computers) and covers all relevant areas of the supply chain from manufacturing to installation. The system supports barcode/RFID tags scanning and GPS positioning.
- consulting & process optimization
- implementation & roll-out
- training & support
Digital Site in Action
Download now: White paper with Top interview and 3 Expert Tips
- How to manage 1,000 users and 90 companies
- Senior site manager from ANDRITZ AG in an in-depth interview
- With 3 expert tips for digitizing construction sites
- Best practice: implementing construction site software