Foundation and Company Office
INSITE IT is an Austrian software company founded in 2012 by plant engineering and digitalization experts Thomas Roithmeier, BSc, Florian Altmann, MSc, and Andreas Simader, BSc, LL.B. The company is headquartered in Linz (AT) and has a subsidiary in Chicago (USA).
INSITE IT has many years of experience in the digitization of construction sites: The Insite LMS platform is used in over 5.000 industrial construction projects in more than 80 countries worldwide. Insite LMS digitizes logistics, materials, and construction site management in a practical, proven, secure and fast way. Paper or list chaos on construction sites are now a thing of the past!
- consulting & process optimization
- implementation & roll-out
- training & support
Product: Insite LMS – The Platform for Industrial Construction
Insite LMS was specifically developed for the requirements of plant engineers.
- logistics, materials, and site management system for managing entire supply chain
- intuitive all-in-one app that also works offline
- recommended by plant construction practitioners
- cloud-based, field-proven, and reliable solution
- fast set-up
The platform works on all major operating systems (Android, Apple iOS, Microsoft Windows, web browsers) and devices (cell phones, tablets, laptops, desktop computers) and covers all relevant areas of the supply chain from manufacturing to installation. The system supports barcode/RFID tags scanning and GPS positioning.
»A strong digital backbone of your construction site - and meaningful digital processes: That's what you'll benefit from when you choose Insite LMS & INSITE IT know-how.«
Thomas Roithmeier, CEO & Founder INSITE IT
Digital Site in Action:
White Paper with Top Interview
Download now! With 3 expert tips.
- Senior Site Manager from ANDRITZ AG in an in-depth interview
- 3 expert tips for the digitalisation of construction sites
- Best practice: implementing construction site software